Attorney Jay Nadeau practices law in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where he represents clients in the fields of Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Municipal Law and Real Estate Law, Business and Corporate Law, Estate Planning, Workers' Compensation, Domestic Relations and Contract Law.
Additionally, Attorney Jay Nadeau serves as the Prosecuting Attorney for the Town of New Castle, New Hampshire, Police Department, where he prosecutes all non-felony criminal matters. Attorney Jay Nadeau also serves as general counsel to numerous corporate entities.
Attorney Jay Nadeau is licensed to practice law in the State of New Hampshire and Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Service Practice Areas
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury and Property Damage Claims
- Municipal and Land Use Regulation Law
- Business and Corporate Law
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Domestic Relations and Civil Union
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Workers Compensation
- Contract Law
- Dispute Resolution